Benefits Of A Website?
We are now in a global marketplace where you can purchase virtually anything from anywhere, 365 days of the year. The days of your customers being in your own backyard are over. With the advent of the Internet with its attendant technologies, primary producers, manufacturers, distributors, service industries and retailers, can participate in this global market.
How Will I Benefit?
- Research markets from information libraries
- More cost effective marketing and communications
- Save on yellow pages, fliers, brochures, catalogues etc.
- Provide product information 24 hours per day
- Send and receive computer files worldwide
- Develop relationships with new on-line suppliers
- Circumvent the "middle man"
- Expanded customer base - potential buyers worldwide
- Advertise job vacancies worldwide
Will I Increase Sales?
There is every likelyhood that your sales will increase. The explosion in the growth of the Internet means more and more potential clients are coming on-line. Generally, on-line customers have excess disposable income and because your website targets these customers, marketing budgets are not wasted in non-productive areas.
As your competitors come on-line, there is a chance they will attract new clients, with their website enhanced products and services and those clients, could be your customers. Don't wait...get in on the ground floor of this groundbreaking phenomena.